How Multipipe's MLCP compares to copper piping
If you have been using copper pipes for years without any issues, then it can seem unnecessary to find out about other piping solutions. However, when there are clear benefits that you could be missing out on, it is definitely worth spending just a few minutes reading about how Multipipe’s Multilayer Composite Pipe (MLCP) compares to copper and how it could directly help you with your projects.
There is no better MLCP on the market than Multipipe’s. It doesn’t leak, doesn’t break and comes with industry-leading warranties and technical support. More and more plumbers and installers are switching from copper over to our MLCP – could you be benefitting too?
- Fast and easy installation
- Reduction in project costs
- Similar performance to copper pipes
- 100% Recyclable with little to no scrap value – no one will steal it!
- Lighter than copper with no price fluctuations – price your jobs with confidence
Want to find out more? Let’s go into a bit more detail about these benefits:
Fewer connections required
- bend MLCP by hand more easily than copper to navigate obstacles
- Full socket indication hole to ensure secure jointing
- Reshape after bending if adjustments are needed
No need for hot works
- No soldering required
- Quicker, cleaner and safer installations
- WRAS approved, ideal for sanitary and drinking water solutions
More hygienic/lime-scale resistant
- No corrosion or deposit build-up
- Capped when manufactured to arrive 100% clean
- Cleaner and safer projects Because MLCP is capped when manufactured, they arrive 100% clean and unlike copper, it is resistant to lime-scale. So, your end-user will be much happier with the improved levels of hygiene.
Multipipe also offers a range of adaptor fittings that enable you to connect to existing copper piping, to suit any kind of project. Our MLCP is perfect for both commercial and domestic plumbing, as well as traditional and manifold plumbing.
To see the full range of sizes, insulation options and fittings,